- Illinois Student Assistance Commission The Illinois Student Assistance Commission (ISAC) is a one-stop financial aid center for all college planning needs.
- FAFSA Online Provides information on federal financial aid and tips for completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid on the Web.
- College Board Online Financial aid information for parents and students.
- College Board Need Analysis Analysis tool for predicting need based aid eligibility.
- Student Financial Aid Provides links to Internet sources of information about student financial aid.
- College Savings Plan Go to “Tools & Calculators” section and scroll down to “What will it take to save for a college education” under “Money Management Tools”. Find out how your current college savings plan measures up.
- TERI The Education Resources Institute, Inc. is a nonprofit sponsor of private loans for education.
- Sallie Mae Sallie Mae sponsored college financial planning website.
- Schoolsoup Free search of over 32 billion dollars in scholarships
- Find scholarships based on your academics, talents & interests
- Scholarship Experts Scholarship database of 2.4 million scholarships
- Merit Aid
The largest private sector scholarship database in the world
A comprehensive directory of merit scholarships
- Graduate Tutor
Links to all sorts of aid; scholarships, grants & loans