Whether you are attending Ida Crown Jewish Academy as a freshman or transfer student, there are mandatory forms that must be completed and submitted to the ICJA office before the start of school year. There are also optional forms for Athletics and our Academy Associates parent organization.
Most of the forms must be printed out, completed and submitted. Several may be completed and submitted online.
Hard copies of all of the forms are also available in the front office.
- Health Form (have your doctor complete this form and submit it before school starts). Please note that new students coming from out of state must also submit dental and vision records.
- Birth Certificate (copy is fine)
- Technology Resources Agreement (print out, complete and submit)
- Home Language Survey (print out, complete and submit)
- Race and Ethnicity Form (print out, complete and submit)
- Student Contact Information Online Form (please complete below and submit)
- Athletic forms are available for students interested in joining a sports team. (print out, complete and submit)
- Academy Associates Membership Form (please complete online and submit). As a member of this organization, you will receive the Academy Associates Student Directory and Discount Card.The Academy Associates is our parent organization, which supports our students and staff throughout the year. As a member of this organization, you will receive an Academy Associates Student Directory and a discount card offering discounts at many area food establishments.$30 Basic Membership – includes 1 student directory & 1 discount card
$40 Family Membership-includes two student directories and two discount cards
$10 for each additional membership discount card (requires $30 membership level or higher)
$5 for each additional student directory (requires $30 membership level or higher)