If your child is interested in joining a sport for the 2016-2017 athletic season, please fill out the mandatory forms below. No student can participate in any open gyms, tryouts or practice in any sport until the athletic office is in receipt of a completed permit card.
- Athletic Permit Card– All athletes must have an athletic permit card on file in the athletic office. This Permit Card is a matter of safety and must be signed by a doctor, guardian and student. As a result, no student/athlete may participate in an open gym, tryout, or practice in any sport until the athletic office is in receipt of the completed Permit Card.
- IHSA Sports Medicine Acknowledgement and Consent Form – In past years the Concussion form and the PES Testing & Agreement form were two different forms. This year they are combined into one form.
Plus, each participant must fill out a participation form and a registration for for their individual sport.
- Baseball Participation Form
- Baseball Registration Form
- Boys Basketball Participation Form
- BBkt Registration
- Girls Basketball Participation Form
- Girls Basketball Registration Form
- Cross Country Participation Form
- Cross Country Registration Form
- Girls Soccer Participation Form
- Girls Soccer Registration Form
- Wrestling Participation Form
- Wrestling Registration Form
- Fencing Participation Form
- Fencing Registration Form