ICJA’s Spring 2022 Drivers Education program will be taught at ICJA by Northwestern Driving School beginning March 20th and through May 25th. In order to register for this course students need to be at least 15 years old before the final session of the program.
Northwestern Driving School offers a fully certified High School Teen Driver Education Program and consists of 30 hours of classroom instruction, 6 hours of driving time, and 6 hours of observation. This course fulfills the requirements for obtaining an Illinois Drivers License, for 15, 16, or 17-year-old.
Since 1989, Northwestern Driving school has earned an excellent reputation for responsible driving instruction helping students develop:
• A better understanding of the mental skills required to be safe, responsible drivers.
• Safe driving habits better decision-making skills, particularly in hazardous situations.
• A better understanding of personal and vehicle limitations.
In addition to classroom instruction at ICJA, Northwestern Driving School provides pick-up and drop-off driving lessons from home or school. In addition, NWDS is now certified to offer the IL State Road Test for all ICJA students who complete Drivers Ed. The road test will be optional for an additional discounted fee due on the road test day. The Northwestern Driving School Teen Course cost is $395 ($400 if paying with a credit card).
The course fee includes the following:
• 30 Hours of Classroom (onsite @ ICJA)
• 6-Hours of Driving and 6-Hours of Observation
• Free Pick-up and Drop-Off from home or school
• Discounted Road Test at our location (optional)
• Free Online Permit Exam Preparation Course which allows students to obtain their instruction permit as soon as three days from starting class.
Payment for this course is due at the time of registration, which is open on a first-come, first-serve basis up to a maximum of 25 students. Payment can be made online at https://www.icja.org/drivers-ed/ or via check submitted to the front office.
Schedule of Drivers Education Classes at ICJA:
Sunday, March 20th………..10 am – 11:45 am
Wednesday, March 23rd …5 pm – 6:45 pm
Sunday, March 27th………..10 am – 11:45 am
Wednesday, March 30th …5 pm – 6:45 pm
Sunday, April 3rd ……………10 am – 11:45 am
Wednesday, April 6th ……..5 pm – 6:45 pm
Sunday, April 10th ………….10 am – 11:45 am
Wednesday, April 27th ……5 pm – 6:45 pm
Sunday, May 1st …………….10 am – 11:45 am
Sunday, May 8th…………….10 am – 11:45 am
Wednesday, May 11th…….5 pm – 6:45 pm
Sunday, May 15th…………..10 am – 11:45 am
Wednesday, May 18th…….5 pm – 6:45 pm
Sunday, May 22nd ………….10 am – 11:45 am
Wednesday, May 25th…….5 pm – 6:45 pm